As a Kitchen Steward, you will be responsible for maintaining cleanliness in the kitchen. All utensils and kitchen floors must be kept clean. You will also work hand-in-hand with the other kitchen staff to ensure smooth production of food.
You will be based in Tatu Campuses.
Reports To: Head Chef
Our team culture is designed to reinforce our vision:
- We model the growth mindset we want our students to embody; you are challenged every day and, as a result, you grow more than at any other point in your life.
- We pursue excellence in every detail and do whatever it takes to produce great work quickly.
- We are radically open: we share tough messages and our own vulnerabilities to help us grow.
- We bring infectious energy, enthusiasm and fun to everything we do because joy fuels the hardest work and learning.
- Keeping working area clean throughout the day
- Ensuring that the prescribed uniform is worn and is neat and clean
- Cleaning dry goods store, cold room, freezer room and shelves
- Ensuring sink is always clean with clean dish rack
- Cleaning bathrooms, ensure that enough soap and toilet paper is available
- Removing all rubbish and dispose and clean dump hatch
- Wiping all tiles and walls
- Cleaning and shine all glasses
- Cleaning all utensils as per procedure
- Performing any other duties delegated by your supervisor
- You are a strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You are able to work well and meet strict deadlines with minimum supervision.
- You have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Work experience is preferred but not a must.
Does working at Nova Pioneer excite you? If you are a great fit, we will drop everything and call you immediately
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until the right candidate is identified. Only qualified candidates will be invited for interviews